Tonsturm have announced that TRAVELER Doppler plug-in is finally available for Windows too. They have also updated it to V.1.1 and added a number of new features. Existing users and download the new version. If you don’t own it, TRAVELER is on offer at $179 instead of $229 until 9th October 2018.
What Is New In TRAVELER V1.1
- Precisely define peak time and distance – You can define the moment of peak and the distance to the Doppler Path and be in precise sync to the action of the video.
- Snap LFO shape breakpoints to peak time – LFO shape breakpoints will automatically snap to the peak time position
- Other new features include…
- PEAK POSITION is displayed in SAMPLER & LFO
- LFO break points will auto snap to PEAK POSITION.
- Preset menu is now integrated in the UI
- Activating a POST EFFECT directly switches to that effect.
- The SPEED slider changes color for more visual feedback
- Delay in BPM MODE now goes down to 1/64
- 1 frame is the new minimum duration in TIMECODE MODE
- You can now trigger START and STOP button from host automation
- For a complete list of all the features check out the TRAVELER manual.
- MAC OS X (64-bit only): VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (only 64-bit): VST, AAX
If you would like to download a 7 day trial, as an existing user, download the latest version or to learn more about TRAVELER from Tonsturm then visit the Tonsturm TRAVELER page.
This article was originally published on Pro-Tools-Expert.com