Signs That You Have a Fat Liver
You don’t think about your liver, when drink alcohol beverages in excess, do you?
Meanwhile this large organ in your upper right abdomen works hard to eliminate waste products and toxins (including alcohol) from your body.
It also plays a significant role in generation of the blood clotting factors and protein’s constituents called amino acids.Your digestive system can’t work properly without the liver, as it produces special fluid called bile that helps break fatty foods.
Liver normally metabolizes medications, releasing their active ingredients.
Furthermore, liver represents a storage of converted glucose (glycogen), which can be used by the body, when it needs energy.
However we often don’t spare our health that may lead to dramatic events. For example do you know that excessive alcohol and high-calorie diet may lead to accumulation of fat inside the hepatic cells?
This condition is called fatty liver disease. It is frequently accompanied by inflammation, known as steatohepatitis. That usually results in cirrhosis (replacement of the liver tissue with scar).
Those who are overweight or obese, suffer from diabetes or consume certain medications (steroids, tamoxifen, tetracycline) for a long time, have extremely high risks of the fatty liver disease.
In fact, people may live with this disorder for a long time but don’t know about it. The reason is that liver has ability to make up damaged cells and compensate dysfunction, until most of the hepatocytes are destroyed.
Specialists say that the earlier fatty liver is detected, the higher chances of successful cure.
We are confident that each person should know these warning signs of fatty liver disease:
1. Abdominal discomfort – inflamed and enlarged liver may pinch the nerves, located in the capsule (a sac, which surrounds liver). As a result, you may feel discomfort, heaviness and pain in the upper right part of your belly.
2. Fatigue – as liver loses ability to remove toxins properly, these elements begin to build up in the liver tissue, causing constant unexpected tiredness and lack of energy.
3. Reduced appetite – people with fatty liver disease usually don’t feel hungry even after long-term fasting. As a result, they lose weight, even if they’re not intended to it.
4. Nausea – yes, upset stomach is a common culprit of nausea and vomiting. However it’s worth consulting with your doctor and examining your liver, if these symptoms disturb your well-being for a long time.
5. Confusion – when toxic agents accumulate within your body, they may affect your mental health, causing so-called encephalopathy. This disorder manifests in problems with concentrating, poor judgement and confusion.
6. Frequent nose bleeding and easy bruising – liver dysfunction leads to impaired production of blood clotting substances. Consequently you may frequently experience bruising and bleedings in different parts of your body.
7. Swelling of the abdomen – ascites occurs at advanced stage of steatohepatitis. At this period fluid tends to accumulate in the abdominal area and make your tummy really big.
Watch the video:
4 FOODS THAT CAN DETOX YOUR LIVER FAST AND KEEP IT HEALTHY ! | Health Vlogger