- During an appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” Kim Kardashian West discussed the upcoming arrival of her third child, who will be born via surrogate.
- Kardashian West described her “Tea For Three”-themed baby shower and her daughter North’s reactions to the party.
- It was then that she accidentally revealed the baby’s sex.
- “She said, ‘Mom, since baby sister’s not here, I think I need all of the toys in my room and I’ll play with them and just make sure they’re all OK for baby sister,'” Kardashian West told Ellen.
- “She’s a toy tester, and you just told us it’s a girl,” Ellen said as the audience cheered.
- Ellen also helped the reality star come up with some baby names, including Lip-Kit West, West West, Star West, and Pop West.
- Watch the full video below.
Kim Kardashian Lets Gender of Third Child Slip
Kim Kardashian accidentally revealed the gender of her third child with husband Kanye West, and Ellen helped her choose a name for the baby.