Square Enix has released a lot more details about what’s going into the 5.2 patch for Final Fantasy XIV, as it will drop into the game on February 18th. As you can see from the list below, there’s a ton of content coming, much of it having to do with the new story “Echoes of a Fallen Star”. Enjoy the brand new trailer for it as the content will drop into Final Fantasy XIV next week.
- New Main Scenario Quests – The acclaimed narrative of Shadowbringers continues, as the Warrior of Darkness and the Scions of the Seventh Dawn await such time as the Crystal Exarch might return them home.
- New Raid: Eden’s Verse – The second chapter in the Eden raid series will feature challenging new battles in both normal and savage difficulties. Eden’s Verse also introduces the character of Gaia, created by famed Final Fantasy developer Tetsuya Nomura.
- New Dungeon: Anamnesis Anyder – Tackle this new challenge alongside fellow adventurers, or a party of non-player characters using the Trust system.
- New Trial: Cinder Drift – Players can challenge the Ruby Weapon in both normal and extreme difficulties.
- New Beast Tribe Quests – The Qitari will provide new quests geared towards Disciples of the Land classes.
- New Chronicles of a New Era Quest “The Sorrow of Werlyt” – Discover the lore behind the all new Weapon series.
- Ocean Fishing – This Fisher-exclusive content will allow players to board a ship at specified times to enjoy fishing on the high seas, receiving experience and scrips based off the fish caught. Meeting certain conditions while aboard will grant all passengers the chance of a big haul.
- Ishgardian Restoration Update (Patch 5.21) – The next update in this content for Disciples of the Hand and Land will feature gatherer-specific content in the Diadem, high-level crafting challenges, a new ranking system, and more.
- New “Resistance Weapon” Equipment Enhancement Quest Series (Patch 5.25) – This new quest series will feature regular updates from Patch 5.2 onward, allowing players to obtain powerful equipment as they learn more about the Hrothgar homeland, the Bozja Citadel.
- In-Game Adjustments – Players can expect to see several tweaks to Jobs, PvP Actions and New Game+ alongside several Crafter and Gatherer updates.
The post “Final Fantasy XIV” Will Get A New 5.2 Patch On February 18th appeared first on Bleeding Cool News And Rumors.