Chicken, Sprouts, and Provolone Sandwich
Warm chicken, melted cheese, and crisp sprouts in a toasted bagel makes a satisfying snack … Get the recipe for Chicken, Sprouts, and Provolone. … Danny Kim.
- serves 4
- Hands-On Time
- Total Time
- Calories 561 calories
- Fat 20 g
- Sat Fat 11 g
- Cholesterol 80 mg
- Sodium 1,106 mg
- Protein 40 g
- Carbohydrate 53 g
- Sugar 0 g
- Fiber 3 g
- Iron 5 mg
- Calcium 456 mg
- 4 sesame bagels, split and toasted
- 2tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 rotisserie chicken breasts, sliced
- 8 slices provolone (about 4 ounces)
- 1cup sprouts
- Heat oven to 450° F. Top the bagel bottoms with the mustard, chicken, and provolone. Bake on a rimmed baking sheet until the cheese is melted, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Top with the sprouts and bagel tops.