SoundRadix have just announced the immediate availability of 32 Lives V2 for Mac.
32 Lives V2 for Mac
According to SoundRadix, the new version brings Steinberg VST plug-ins support in addition to Audio Unit plug-ins and significantly increased stability. SoundRadix have built a Sandbox for plug-ins: If one plug-in crashes, it won’t bring the whole house down, your DAW will continue to run and you’ll be able to save your work.
What’s new and improved in 32 Lives V2
- All new VST plug-ins support
- Sandboxed plug-ins: a crashing plug-in will not crash other plug-ins or host
- Freshly redesigned and improved plug-ins manager application
- iLok authorization (Disk authorization & iLok 1, 2, 3 are supported)
- Improved compatibility with macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- Improved stability of plug-ins with Carbon UI
- Installer: improved plug-in wrapping performance
- Fixed display of non-Retina plug-ins on Retina displays
- Bug fixes and performance optimizations
The 32 Lives V2 upgrade is free to all existing users. A trial version is available.
For more information, visit SoundRadix 32 Lives. A free iLok account and the iLok License Manager application are required for authorization. No additional purchase or an iLok USB key are required.
The post SoundRadix Announce 32 Lives V2 For Mac with VST Support appeared first on Logic Pro Expert. Some content (audio, image galleries) may not show up in the RSS feed.